Becoming involved in the Autism Strategy
We always welcome new members to the Autism Strategy for Stirling and Clackmannanshire.
Currently the strategy is led by the newly formed Autism Strategy Implementation Steering Group, which is responsible for the multi-agency delivery, implementation and monitoring of the strategy. To coordinate the implementation and monitoring of the Autism Strategy for Stirling and Clackmannanshire. Specifically, we aim to implement and monitor the delivery of the 16 key local priorities and agreed action points of the strategy, including but not limited to, the following ongoing projects:
- Autism Forth Valley website/ completion of the site and maintenance
- Online directory of local services/ Completion and maintenance
- Autism Forth Valley social media: Promotion and monitoring of activities
- Autism App: Completion, launch and monitoring
- Autism Awareness month April 16: Plan and organise events
- Develop, implement and monitor the Safe Place Scheme for Stirling and Clackmannanshire if funding received (notification of outcomes of the bids shortly forthcoming)
- Development of a system of performance monitoring
The exact details of the strategy priorities will be decided by the group upon evaluation of the progress made for each of the action plans and key priorities.
If you want to be involved, please contact us.